Specializing in Port Canaveral cruise day visitors.
Inshore Charter Fishing Rates:
$149/pp for 3 hours (d/o)
$25/pp each additional hr
• Inshore Fishing may be in the lagoon or off the beach for fish including seatrout, redfish, snook, flounder, tripletail, jacks, bluefish, sharks, cobia, and more.
• Deep sea fishing is typically 5 – 30 miles offshore and includes reef fishing for grouper, snapper, seabass, cobia, and other bottom species. Can also include live bait surface fishing for pelagic species, fishing offshore bait pods, shrimp trawlers, and migratory runs for prized saltwater species.
On inshore trips
Enjoy the wondrous Indian River Lagoon, a National Marine Estuary and among the most diverse ecosystems in the world in a private setting on your own chartered vessel. Soak in the Florida sunshine, enjoy a relaxing 3 or more hours fishing, and experience invaluable time on the water in solitude while possibly seeing manatees, dolphins, sea eagles, wading birds, and so much more. We fish for what’s biting, and there is always something biting. From spring and fall bait runs, summer flats fishing, winter hole fishing, we have it. Our most common inshore catches include seatrout, redfish, snook, tripletail, cobia, and sharks. Depending on seasonal activity and your interest, we also target drum, sheepshead, flounder, snapper, mackerel, whiting, and more. Depending on our fishing strategy and group interests, we may fish on either our Blazer Bay 24′ center console, or our 18′ Hydra-Sports dedicated flats boat, ideal for poling the flats for tailing redfish as well as seatrout and snook hiding in the grass to ambush our baits.
Offshore on our deep sea trips
We head out of the Port and take advantage of the best fishing available to us for the time of year, weather, currents, and fish patterns. This may include bottom fishing for reef species, casting and trolling around actively feeding fish, sight casting for surface swimming fish, and trolling known fish travel routes. Our offshore vessel is a 24′ Blazer Bay center console, professionally outfitted for fishing with a 250hp outboard. We can cover ground very fast and spend more time fishing, less time motoring around.
Notes on transportation:
We may either pick you up at your terminal, or request that you take a taxi/shuttle to our launch site, depending on time and flexibility, and whether or not our boat is already in the water. This varies from day to day, so we’ll figure this out at the time of reservation. When done fishing, you are not required to return to the cruise ship. Most often our launch sites are within a 5 minute drive of the cruise terminal, so we’ll have you on the water in no time at all.
Additional Fishing Notes:
• On inshore trips, we are usually fishing within 30 minutes of getting off the cruise ship. Deep Sea fishing may require more travel time, but we do understand you have limited time and will do everything we can to get on fish fast and make your trip fun and memorable.
• Please bring your own towels, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen and snacks. We’ll provide drinking water, all the fishing tackle and bait necessary.
• All fishing is catch and release, or the guide may keep fish for his own use. If we keep fish, we don’t sell them. Instead we eat them ourselves. We can take photos or video and send them to you via email as needed.
• All trips are three hour minimum. Additional time may be reserved or added on to the trip if we don’t have another trip booked after yours.
• Tipping guides is customary. 10 to 20% is standard based on your satisfaction.
• Refunds available due to weather only, as determined by the guide, or if your cruise ship fails to stop into Port Canaveral.